Roll Call

New to the Club? Please check here first!

Re: Roll Call

Postby Herc on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:09 pm

New to the forums and figured id chime in here!

Currently driving a 00 XJ with a decent amount of work put into it. to-do list for the year is to re gear it, toss in some lockers, and get her some more armor. i got a few other bits and bobs in my head but those are the main goals. one of these days ill get some pictures up and finish the list of mods on my profile.

shes not purring like she should right now so i wont be joining you guys yet. should be soon though!
Herc

Postby Riverdog on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:32 pm

welcome!
Jon
Hers 2011 JKU 70th Anniversary Edition (mall crawler)
Former Jeeps
CJ2a - Willys 1948
M715 - Kaiser 1968
YJ Wranglers - 1993, 1994, 1995
TJ Wranglers - 1997,1997, 2001,2002, 2004
JKU Wrangler - 2007, 2012 ,2013
Riverdog

Postby 99ProbJeepAint1 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:27 am

I've been apart of the forum for a while now, but I'm only now using the jeep daily as it was a very sad XJ. (literally, leaf springs where inverted and frowning) But any way here she is.

99' XJ Black
3" Skyjacker Lift (full leaf pack)
31" Master Craft Tires
BaJa Lights on the roof
1 broken hatch latch
1 working speaker
And 1 dumb*$& owner!

Gotta get some tow points and fix my muffler, and I'll be ready to hit the trails soon!
99ProbJeepAint1

Postby rush on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to introduce myself and my Jeep. My name is Joe and I just purchased my first wrangler after years of wanting one.

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Orange with chrome grill
No lift yet and the stock 18s on it, but I plan on putting on a 3inch lift with 35s soon.
Has the 3.8 V6 which I am not all that happy about, I prefer the inline 6, but might do a swap soon if my wallet permits it.

I love everything about it and I am very excited to be finally joining the CNYJeep forums!

Thanks!
Joe
rush

Postby Herc on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Herc wrote:New to the forums and figured id chime in here!

Currently driving a 00 XJ with a decent amount of work put into it. to-do list for the year is to re gear it, toss in some lockers, and get her some more armor. i got a few other bits and bobs in my head but those are the main goals. one of these days ill get some pictures up and finish the list of mods on my profile.

shes not purring like she should right now so i wont be joining you guys yet. should be soon though!

for the record my baby has turned into a headache. every time i fix one thing something else shows up. this is my 4th jeep, but the first time i has purchased someone elses headache (to this degree) and god damn it has been nothing but haha. ill tell ya one thing he sold it to me at the right time. i have had one problem after another. i swear ill be meeting you all on the trails as soon as my finances need to catch up to my needs.
Herc

Postby Zuni on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:40 am

Just bought an 09 X and I love it! Told my daughter it was my late in life mid-life crises, I'm 58.
3 inch lift
33" x 12.5" mudders
10,000 pound winch w/ brush guard. (Looks like a rhinoceros horn sticking out!)
custom dual exhaust
Pioneer 5.1 stereo
Haven't dug in to figure out what else it has although it has an emblem for a superchip on the dash. I'm having too much fun driving it. Put 800 miles on it in 12 days! And had to winch a 5800# dodge 1500 out of a mud hole I made it though!
I'm loving it!
Zuni

Postby tlundy76 on Mon May 16, 2016 6:07 pm

I am now celebrating my 1 year anniversary with my dream vehicle. My 2015 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition in Hydro Blue. I absolutely LOVE it!! My daughter and I picked it out together and just enjoyed our first Go Topless Day by driving around through the Catskills. It's a lease so unfortunately I can't modify it to much. I'm working on my gear list though, hoping to knock some things off of it soon.
tlundy76

Postby Firstjeep on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:48 am

2013 Jeep Wrangler JK V6
Pretty much stock so far
255/75/17 are as big as I've gotten up too
Dropped the hardtop for the summer and put on the three piece soft top set including windjammer and bed cover for a different look.
Interesting shade of shiny Jeep green. That may change over the winter.
Front brush guard and step rails.
Haven't decided what to add or take off next yet.
Firstjeep

Postby MACHINIST on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Welcome all!!!
Rick

Due to the rising cost of ammunition there will be no warning shots!!!

Commando81 wrote:Because its an 89 and not everyone is a crackhead
MACHINIST

Postby BRIAN on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Welcome :roll: I think, lots of good times to be had by all :D jeep life is a good life, drive safe and enjoy them.
Brian
06' LJ lifted 33's
86' CJ7 Peacock Blue "Sold"
03' Dodge Durango "CNYJEEP.ORG Certified Support" Trail Tested :-)
08' 4DR Sahara Unlimited 2.5" lift "Red Rock" SOLD..
84' CJ7 RUSTY,BEATEN ON & A learning experiance..SOLD..
BRIAN

Postby Ayreonaut on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Welcome all! Doesn't matter your age or where you come from, you are all welcome. Great group here.
Dan
1998 ZJ 2.5" lift 32s
1994 YJ 6" lift 35s
1998 XJ cherokamper
Ayreonaut

Postby Nemo on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Zuni wrote:Just bought an 09 X and I love it! Told my daughter it was my late in life mid-life crises, I'm 58.
3 inch lift
33" x 12.5" mudders
10,000 pound winch w/ brush guard. (Looks like a rhinoceros horn sticking out!)
custom dual exhaust
Pioneer 5.1 stereo
Haven't dug in to figure out what else it has although it has an emblem for a superchip on the dash. I'm having too much fun driving it. Put 800 miles on it in 12 days! And had to winch a 5800# dodge 1500 out of a mud hole I made it though!
I'm loving it!

I am 59 on the outside and about 12 on the inside. My kids are at the point where they humor me and my Jeep habit. Welcome.
Jim

2001 TJ with rock rash and stuff.
Nemo

Postby rfisk89196 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:38 pm

New to the group, Just picked up a 2K TJ, that the first thing will be getting it back on the road. This is my first non AMC Jeep, and will be spending some time learning my way around it. Met Rick to go over some frame rust abatement issues. Them some brake line, and steering issues. Then hope to meet some folks at local meetings, and rides.
Bob
Pennellville
rfisk89196

Postby jeffk13057 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Hello, Troops.

Jeff in East Syracuse.
Just purchased a 2014 Wrangler Sport Unlimited, which I am pretty sure belonged to a member of this group previously.
Dark Grey, winch on the front bumper.
Soft Top
Front Fogs
American Wheel Rims
Front/rear tow hooks

Great Looking Rig, still getting familiar with her.

Nice to meet everyone

Jeff
Amateur Radio WB2SYK
Sons of the American Legion Post 787
Legion Riders Post 787
Physician Assistant, Surgery, Crouse Hospital
American Military University-Intelligence/Counterterrorism
jeffk13057

Postby catface00 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:32 pm

New to CNYJEEP

2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited in Baja jello is my 4th Jeep.
Currently just stock vehicle:
Soft top only
Nothing electric
Satellite Radio

Starting to think about modifications and learning what I can.

Hoping to learn lots here about upgrades and mods, along with Jeep events. :D

Chris
olllllllo
catface00

Postby Mile 206 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

04 WJ Freedom Edition, pearl black, owned since 2011
4.0L, stock intake, deleted second Catalytic converter, thrush welded muffler. 220k mi and going strong
stock auto trans, stock 242 selec-trac case, dana 30/35 front/rears, both open diff
stock suspension (so far)
265/75/r16 goodyear duratracs on JK steelies, painted satin gunmetal
front bumper delete
ZJ washer bottle conversion, relocates it under the hood instead of in the bumper
horns moved from inside the bumper to behind the grille
"custom" vise-grip window regulator mod (aka busted regulator held up by vise grips :roll: )
zip-ties, lots of zip-ties everywhere
John Steller
@john_steller on instagram

04 freedom edition "mile 206" (Becoming less stock by the day)

Not all those who wander are lost
Mile 206

Postby RedWranglerMike on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:16 am

Welcome!
Michael....
2012 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
2016 RAM 1500 Big Horn EcoDiesel.
1989 Mustang LX 5.9L.
2007 Wrangler Sahara 2-Door SOLD
1997 Wrangler SE SOLD
1999 Grand Cherokee Limited SOLD
RedWranglerMike

Postby Pryceczech on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:16 pm

FNG here as well, coming from a Jeep family. I'm on my third jeep so far. First one was RHD, which was wicked cool! Just needed an upgraded.

From Knoxboro, NY. Currently driving a '16 Unlimited, black, patriotic AF.
Mostly stock so far. Starred runners, Alien sunshade with distressed American flag print. Nothing mechanical yet. About to place a huge order for bumper, winch, flares, grille, and spacers, once I get my "military travel" money in.

Just had to have a new engine block put in. Piston ring broke, and scarred the wall up pretty bad. Blew smoke all over the place. Warranty replaced, so it's like having a brand new engine after 38K! Sweet!

The wife is on her second Wrangler as well. Rhino blue with pink stickers all over [incl a huge hand (wave) on the hood].

Hope to make it to some meets.

-Johnny
Pryceczech

Postby BRIAN on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Welcome, both rigs sound pretty sweet! Nice to have a new engine :-)
Brian
06' LJ lifted 33's
86' CJ7 Peacock Blue "Sold"
03' Dodge Durango "CNYJEEP.ORG Certified Support" Trail Tested :-)
08' 4DR Sahara Unlimited 2.5" lift "Red Rock" SOLD..
84' CJ7 RUSTY,BEATEN ON & A learning experiance..SOLD..
BRIAN

Postby BlazeHawk44 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:54 pm

Hello all. I am new to this forum and new to Jeeping. I see that you welcome all Jeeps so I decided to stick around. In reading the Board a bit it sounds like you are bunch of good folks. My new whip is a Renegade Trailhawk. Its my daily driver and family car and I can only afford one car so I kind of needed a hybrid. I am hoping to make it on a few runs with you all and learn a bit about this whole new world.

IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg (87.75 KB) Viewed 724 times
BlazeHawk44

Postby Tazmaniman on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:52 am

Hello back! We have had a couple Renegades in the club and certainly welcome yours! He'll they welcome me and I go "Jeepin " with my Ford Ranger. It is the environment and friends that keep this clubs heart beat going. By the looks of our roll call there are many new members. Please use the forum often as we all are what makes this so fun!
Mark
New to me 95 Ranger 3.0 V6
* retired 95 Ford Ranger 4 Cylinder
6 inch Rough Country
Dana 35 Upgrade front axle
8.8 Rear with Posi lock
4.56 Gears
Warn Manual Hubs
35 inch Mastercraft Courser MT's
Tazmaniman

Postby BlazeHawk44 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Tazmaniman wrote:Hello back! We have had a couple Renegades in the club and certainly welcome yours! He'll they welcome me and I go "Jeepin " with my Ford Ranger. It is the environment and friends that keep this clubs heart beat going. By the looks of our roll call there are many new members. Please use the forum often as we all are what makes this so fun!

Hey Tazmaniman - Just wanted to say Thank you for the warm welcome!
BlazeHawk44

Postby Tuco Rojo on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Hello!

New guy here. Recently relocated from Massachusetts where I was involved with another club that is now too far away. I am still relatively new to Jeep life, but have been driving 4x4 off road for work my whole life. I have a '17 JK Rubicon Recon that could use something more challenging than the washed out seasonal roads that I've been down, but I've got to keep it legal. That's why I'm looking to join a group doing it the right way. My goals are to make some new friends, have some fun wheeling and possibly find something I would enjoy volunteering with in the community.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Rick
Tuco Rojo

Previous

Return to Membership